- Raman, M and Sarangi, Mrutyunjay, 2003. Cooperative Values in Consumer Stores – An Assessment of Management, performance and impact of Consumer Cooperatives in TamilNadu, New Century Book House, Private Ltd, Chennai.
- Raman, M and Sarangi, Mrutyunjay, and Nakiran, S. 2005. Management of Agricultural Credit Cooperatives and Their Impact on Rural Life in Tamil Nadu, New Century Book House, Private Ltd, Chennai.
Articles and Review
- An Analysis of Service Cooperative Banks in Thrissur District in Kerala in Cooperative Perspective, October-December, 2016, Vol. 51, No.3, Pp23-44
- Raman, M. (2016), ‘Economics of Kanhirode Weavers Cooperative Society in Kerala’, in Indian Cooperative Review, 54, July 2016.
- Raman, M. (2016). ‘Capital Budgeting and Pricing in the Cooperative Hospital’ in Indian Cooperative Review.Vol.53 April 2016 No.4.
- Raman, M and Kassei, Desi (2011). ‘The commercialization of agriculture in the Amara Region’ the paper published in the proceedings of the Third International Conference on Ethiopian economy organized by the Ethiopian Economic Association held at Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
- Raman, M. 2008. ‘ Market Intervention in Areca nuts: Performance of CAMPCO’, in Reforms Initiative- Vision for Autonomous & Competitive Cooperatives organized by the National Cooperative Union of India in Connection with the 15th Indian Cooperative Congress, 2008 PP. 99 – 116.
- Raman, M and Paranjothi, T. 2005. Finance, Competition and Performance; Cooperative Marketing Societies in Tamil Nadu in Indian Cooperative Review – October, Vol.41.No.1.PP. 505 – 529.
- Raman, M. 2003. ‘Mode of Financing in Cooperative Marketing Society – A Case study from Tamil Nadu’ in Indian Cooperative Review – July, Vol.41.No.1.PP. 1 – 14.
- Raman, M. and Datta, S.K. 2001. ‘Can Heterogeneity and Social Cohesion Co-exist in Self-Help Groups? An Evidence from Group Lending in Andhra Pradesh’ in Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.56.No.3. July- Sep. PP.387-400.
- Raman, M. and Sarangi, Mrutyunjay. 2000. ‘Discriminant Analysis of Members and Non-Members Perceptions towards Consumer Cooperatives in Tamil Nadu’ in Cooperative Perspective, Vol.35, No.3, Oct – Dec. PP.14 – 29.
- Raman, M and Paranjothi, T. 1998. ‘An Evaluation of Multipurpose Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperatives in Semi-Arid Region of Tamil Nadu’ in Cooperative Perspectives, Jan- March. Vol.32 No.4. 29 – 36 and Vol. 33.No.1. April – June, PP.29-36.
- Raman, M. and Halbhavi, S.G.1997. ‘Some Aspects of Public Distribution System in Tamil Nadu: A Case Study of Cooperatives’ in Indian Cooperative Review, Vol. 34. April. PP.321- 351.
- Raman, M. and Halbhavi, S.G.1997. ‘The Structural Reorganization of Cooperatives in the New Economic Regime’ in Cooperative Perspectives, Vol. 31 and 32. No.1. PP.42- 51.
- Raman, M.1996. ‘Cooperatives in the New Economic Regime’ in Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. XXXI. No. Feb. PP.464-466.
- Raman, M. 2004. ‘Impact of World Trade Organization on Cooperatives’ in the Special Issue of “Deshabhimani” in connection With the 100 years of Cooperative Movement in India, 2004.
- Raman, M and Sundararajan, S ‘Structural Reforms to Make the Existing Organizational structure viable and sustainable – published in UGC Regional Seminar On Structural Reforms in the Cooperative Sector in connection with the 100 years of Cooperative Movement in India held at Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, College of Arts and Science (Autonomous) at Coimbator in Tamil Nadu from 29th July to 30th July 2004.
- Raman, M and Sundararajan, S. ‘Globalization: Creating Opportunity for all’ published in UGC State Level Seminar On Cooperatives and Globalization – Creating Opportunities for all: Organized by the Department of Cooperation, T.B.M.L College, Porayar, Tamil Nadu on 19th August & 20th August 2005.